- Decide what your end goal is — Do you want the bathroom to be brighter and roomier feeling? Or cozy and warm for winter baths? Do you like the colours you have, or is it time for a fresh palette?
- Pick your enclosure style — You can choose from frameless heavy glass sliders, semi-frameless sliders, glass doors on a tub, framed enclosure doors with unique shapes (including corner basins), and custom shower shields.
- Plan some add-ons that will set off the new enclosure. Things like a new showerhead, a fresh coat of paint, a new set of luxury towels, a heated towel rack, or tiles.
- Contact us – we’re professional installers – to measure and provide an estimate.
- Discuss the timing with us. We always aim for minimal interruptions to your bathroom’s use.
Your Timing Is Great!
Now is a great time to reach out to the estimation and installation specialists at Trademark Glass for more information. We’d be happy to come onsite and measure and provide a quote. Ask to see our portfolio of pictures featuring many classy, affordable shower enclosure bathroom options for Okanagan homeowners. Give us a call!