Are you looking for an affordable way to spruce up your guest ensuite? Or maybe the master bathroom in your house is long overdue for an updated look after many years of family service?
We offer a wealth of information about shower enclosures. With a new shower base and doors installed, your bathroom can take on a fresh, new renovated look in a few painless steps. Here’s how to get a new look the easy way:
- Decide what your end goal is — Do you want the bathroom to be brighter and roomier feeling? Or cozy and warm for winter baths? Do you like the colours you have, or is it time for a fresh palette?
- Pick your enclosure style — You can choose from frameless heavy glass sliders, semi-frameless sliders, glass doors on a tub, framed enclosure doors with unique shapes (including corner basins), and custom shower shields.
- Plan some add-ons that will set off the new enclosure. Things like a new showerhead, a fresh coat of paint, a new set of luxury towels, a heated towel rack, or tiles.
- Contact us – we’re professional installers – to measure and provide an estimate.
- Discuss the timing with us. We always aim for minimal interruptions to your bathroom’s use.
One last touch that can extend a loved one’s ability to age in place is the addition of a sitting area or bench inside your shower enclosure. By planning ahead with this value-added feature, you are increasing your home’s broad appeal and providing future safety.
Your Timing Is Great!
Now is a great time to reach out to the estimation and installation specialists at Trademark Glass for more information. We’d be happy to come onsite and measure and provide a quote. Ask to see our portfolio of pictures featuring many classy, affordable shower enclosure bathroom options for Okanagan homeowners. Give us a call!