- #1 Interior Drafts & High Energy Bills
- #2 Wood & Frame Decay
- #3 Condensation affecting your view
- #4 Difficult Window Operations
- #5 Noise Pollution – What’s outside comes inside
Windows are Your Building’s Unsung Hero
Windows bring so much advantage to your living and working spaces:
- Bright natural light
- Protection from harsh weather
- Soothing views
- Temperature control
- Long-lasting durability
Windows Shouldn’t Be Neglected
- Did you notice interior drafts last winter?
- Are your energy bills as low as they can possibly go, with energy efficient equipment operating well?
- Can you see any wood rot or frame damage, inside or out?
- Did your windows have moisture when the furnace was running last winter/spring?
- Does each window open and close smoothly?
- Are you bothered by neighbour or street noises often?
Window Perfection from the Okanagan’s Top Experts
If your answers to our questions give you pause about your windows’ condition, call the professionals at Trademark Glassworks for a site visit. Property ownership responsibilities are never-ending, but they don’t need to be stressful.
Let Trademark Glassworks help you keep your home or commercial property in top-shape with a window quality assessment this month. Call now to book an onsite visit and to receive a free quote!