When you want to bring the outdoors inside, screen doors are the way to go. Keep the insects out, have a privacy barrier, and enjoy a fresh breeze! Add extra convenience to your home with motorized screen doors. Let’s look at this exciting technological feature with our experts in Salmon Arm:
Screen Doors for Value and Health
Enjoy the added benefits of screens:
- Increase your home’s value — blends indoor and outdoor space
- Keep your family healthy — fresh-air health advantages air conditioning can’t provide, with air circulation optimization
- Lower your utility bills —leave the air conditioner off and reduce sun penetration through many advanced mesh choices
- Block UV — extend your furniture and flooring life with effective UV blocking
- Create a welcoming atmosphere — think of the homes where you’ve enjoyed during an evening summer BBQ… interior designers favour incorporating classy and practical screens for ultimate convenience between the kitchen or family room and a deck or patio
Motorize Your Home Screen Doors
Whether you need a garage door-sized screen to bring your patio space into your evening entertaining options, or if you need an easy way to add a secure privacy screen to your front door, these screens can be motorized.
Push-button controls, remote control accessories, smooth roll-up, and automatic brush self-cleaning are built into the latest attractive screens.
Summer Evenings with a Cool Breeze Inside the House
If you spent the day at the beach or bombing around Shuswap on a Sea-Dog sea-doo rental, having the doors and windows open provides a great evening cool-down. Roll up or open at the side – with the push of a button it’s a great end to a beautiful North Okanagan day. Call our window and door screen professionals and we will set up a site visit!