Top Tips for Cleaning Your Windows Without Smears
- Never use glass cleaners based on alcohol or ammonia
- Always clean gently – never use a blade or sharp surface to remove stubborn dirt from glass
- Use lint-free microfiber wipes while cleaning to avoid smears due to the cleaning material
- If choosing to use cleaning products, always ensure you’ve picked a gentle product that won’t harm the surface of your glass windows
- Always finish cleaning with a cleaning squeegee to remove excess liquid and stop smears from drying – this is one of the biggest tips we can give, as dried water residue can drastically reduce the appeal of your property’s windows!
Cleaning your windows doesn’t need to be a major headache. Hopefully, we’ve given you some new ideas about cleaning your windows without leaving smears today.
And remember – as your local professional glassworks experts, we here at Trademark Glassworks can help with all of your glass-related needs!